LANGUAGE_CODE = en
Tutorial: Creating School Workshops & Passes
Follow the steps below and reach us out if you have questions.
1. Make sure you have access to the Business section.
2. Reach us out via email (or chat) to tell us who your school teachers are. (including yourself)
3. Also tell us your school specific levels * (their names) and their hierarchy. If you don't have school specifc levels, that's fine, just tell us that you don't have school specific levels.
4. On Business, go to School Preperation tab and click on Workshops. Select a teacher and a level and create a workshop.
5. After you create a workhop, create a pass for that workshop from the Passes tab.
* School Specific Levels are managed by school administrators. In other words, school managers assign these special levels to their students according to their schools level rules/criteria. (About completing certain workshops, years etc).