Tutorial: Advanced Event Registration Preparation & Management
Advanced Event Registration Preparation & Management
Advanced Tips & Tricks of Managing Registrations
July 26, 2017, 11:15 a.m.
Audience: Event Organizer
If you haven't read the Basic Event Prep tutorial, please read that first.
Here are some tips.
- Please do not make solo jazz workshop passes and party passes couple registerable.
- Do not set your workshop quota more than your pass quota.
- Consult us if you offer more than one type (level) of workshop for a given pass.
Before Opening Registrations
- Tell your people to sign up for LindyPlus few days before you open up the registrations so that they will have plenty of time to do things in their own pace.
- Announce this on social media. Write few nice things about LindyPlus so people know what it is. Contact us for a media kit.
- After recieveing a bank transfer or cash from the participants, while updating the payment status of a registration, be extra careful about the couple registrations.
- If you have refunded a registration payment and want to delete it, please reach us out. We will help you out.
- It's a great idea to give incentives for people who sign up as couples. There will be less people waiting in the waiting lists and you will recieve the fees earlier.
Created: July 26, 2017, 11:15 a.m.
Last Update: April 11, 2018, 11:16 p.m.